Monday, September 8, 2008

MUSIC AND SINGING!!!

For as long as I can remember I have been around music and singing. Music in general for me is more than just music. Although this may sound weird to some people music and singing has actually brought me through a lot of rough patches in my life and has also given me comfort and a sense of happiness during the happy times . Not only does it help me by listening to it but it helps me even more when I write songs. The main reason I chose to write about this topic is because it is one of the most important things in my life and its something that I am passionate enough to write about and have had enough life experience with it. The five genres that I am going to use for this paper are: Narrative-This section would allow me to tell my story about music and why i love it so much
Comic Strip- I think a comedy strip would help me show how music can make you happy in a funny way
Poem- This would be where I show how music makes me feel when I'm either writing it or listening to it
Lyrics-I would write my own lyrics for this part and it would tell what music really is
Timeline-A timeline would show my musical growth

2 Comments:

At September 17, 2008 at 9:04 AM , Blogger Micha Monroe said...

I love your choice, music really is so amazing and I think it's a brilliant idea, and I can see it's very important to you!

 
At September 29, 2008 at 8:57 AM , Blogger Lily Williams said...

hi. your choice of diction through this was really good! Your life sounds really deep and always influencesa'. i want to hear more of your music cause i think if you really used life experiences then you could make many fabu;lous songs and storys of how amaxing your likfe and the you describe it truely is.
-lily

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home